Hello, we're Nifty.
Nice To Meet You.
We know you will love working with us
View Current Openings
Who We Are
Nifty was started in 2009 with an objective to bring non-agricultural jobs to Burley. To do this we knew we would need to be creative and build a company culture that attracted the right kind of people. Because of this drive our core values became: We believe in being AWESOME. (Hover over the boxes to learn more about each attribute.)
At Nifty we believe there is a right way to do marketing for law firms. We are extremely passionate about helping law firms achieve success online. We live and breath marketing for law firms and travel the country talking about it. It is our goal to help lawyers get back in the “lawyer seat” and do what they are best at. To accomplish this we become a true partner and friend with the law firms that join the Nifty team. We become an integral member of the team and thrive on the success of the lawyers we work with.
We take pride in being insanely transparent and honest in everything we do. We are a bunch of passionate marketers in a small farming community with good values and even better work ethics.
Check out our current openings below and see why you should join the Nifty Team!
We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, Nifty is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists, financial professionals and law firms nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at Nifty
The people at Nifty are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the Nifty team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
We are hiring a self-motivated Marketing Associate with the ability to advance to a Marketing Strategist (Project Manager). You will work directly with clients and other Strategists at Nifty to ensure clients marketing strategies are executed properly, that they are getting the desired results and staying within budget. You will coordinate with other departments (design, development, digital advertising etc.) to deliver the highest quality of work and ensure that all aspects of the clients marketing strategy are compatible.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our culture. If you enjoy working with other young professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop custom online marketing strategies for clients that drive new leads through multiple channels
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis via email, phone and video conferencing
- Manage clients marketing budgets in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs and time in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan and put together monthly reports on results and progress
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring value to our company culture
- Continuously learn and strive to grow self-sufficient in managing clients with the goal to become a Marketing Strategist
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience working directly with people and managing multiple clients/people at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Great Content Skills – Grammar, spelling, vocabulary, content editing, etc.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, self-started, self-learner
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Dropbox etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and software tools
- Technical skills a plus but not required (WordPress, basic HTML, web crawling, etc.)
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in Burley, ID (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan