Hello, we're Nifty.
Nice To Meet You.
We know you will love working with us
View Current Openings
Who We Are
Nifty was started in 2009 with an objective to bring non-agricultural jobs to Burley. To do this we knew we would need to be creative and build a company culture that attracted the right kind of people. Because of this drive our core values became: We believe in being AWESOME. (Hover over the boxes to learn more about each attribute.)
At Nifty we believe there is a right way to do marketing for law firms. We are extremely passionate about helping law firms achieve success online. We live and breath marketing for law firms and travel the country talking about it. It is our goal to help lawyers get back in the “lawyer seat” and do what they are best at. To accomplish this we become a true partner and friend with the law firms that join the Nifty team. We become an integral member of the team and thrive on the success of the lawyers we work with.
We take pride in being insanely transparent and honest in everything we do. We are a bunch of passionate marketers in a small farming community with good values and even better work ethics.
Check out our current openings below and see why you should join the Nifty Team!
We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, Nifty is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at Nifty
The people at Nifty are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the Nifty team, where innovation is the goal hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Nifty is looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade SaaS applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Specific proficiency in:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- PostgreSQL DB experience a PLUS
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Strong code debugging skills
- Ability to work with static code analysis (SonarQube, FindBugs, PMD)
- Experience in unit testing and code coverage
- Good understanding of code profiling (visualVM and OQL)
- Linux command line skills (SSH, grep, psql, etc on CentOS)
The best candidate will also experience with:
- JDBC and JOOQ
- ORM (WebObjects)
- Front End (ReactJS, WebObjects)
- Standalone web server (Apache)
- Embedded java web servers (Jetty, undertow, or vert.x)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of experience in an enterprise environment
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience including a working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Team Player - able to provide input into a multifunctional team
- Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
This role reports to our Burley office, but the position can be remote
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
Digital Advertising Associate
In this position you’ll work in a variety of platforms including Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads, Youtube ads, and more. Responsibilities will vary according to client needs, but training will be provided. The ideal candidate has strong written skills and an eye for grammar, able to learn quickly, but also dedicate themselves to learning beyond the training. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who contributes to our company culture.