Hello, we're Nifty.
Nice To Meet You.
We know you will love working with us
View Current Openings
Who We Are
Nifty was started in 2009 with an objective to bring non-agricultural jobs to Burley. To do this we knew we would need to be creative and build a company culture that attracted the right kind of people. Because of this drive our core values became: We believe in being AWESOME. (Hover over the boxes to learn more about each attribute.)
At Nifty we believe there is a right way to do marketing for law firms. We are extremely passionate about helping law firms achieve success online. We live and breath marketing for law firms and travel the country talking about it. It is our goal to help lawyers get back in the “lawyer seat” and do what they are best at. To accomplish this we become a true partner and friend with the law firms that join the Nifty team. We become an integral member of the team and thrive on the success of the lawyers we work with.
We take pride in being insanely transparent and honest in everything we do. We are a bunch of passionate marketers in a small farming community with good values and even better work ethics.
Check out our current openings below and see why you should join the Nifty Team!
We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 18,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, Nifty is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists, financial professionals and law firms nationwide – think of us as a next-generation ad agency with 18,000+ clients.
Working at Nifty
The people at Nifty are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the Nifty team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
We are hiring a self-motivated Marketing Strategist. You will work directly with clients and other Strategists at Nifty to ensure clients marketing strategies are executed properly, that they are getting the desired results and staying within budget. You will coordinate with other departments (design, development, digital advertising etc.) to deliver the highest quality of work and ensure that all aspects of the clients’ marketing strategy are compatible.
We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our culture. If you enjoy working with other young professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop custom online marketing strategies for clients that drive new leads through multiple channels
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis via email, phone and video conferencing
- Manage clients marketing budgets in an effective and efficient manner
- Track project costs and time in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan and put together monthly reports on results and progress
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring value to our company culture
- Continuously learn and strive to be self-sufficient in managing clients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience with SEO project management.
- Experience working with the WordPress CMS platform, basic HTML knowledge & ability.
- Proven track record of successfully managing SEO campaigns to increase organic traffic
and leads from clients' websites while staying within a predefined budget. Applicants
must be ready & willing to discuss.
- Experience analyzing SEO campaigns with Google Analytics and Search Console to
make effective changes & explaining the impacts of the campaign to the end client.
- Effective communication skills with multiple people involved in search marketing
campaigns from development, ads managers through the end client to effectively
communicate campaign progress & keep initiatives on track.
- Deep understanding of SEO tactics, on-site and offsite, technical, industry best
practices, current & past industry trends, as well as black hat tactics to avoid.
- Solid understanding & experience with using keyword research to effectively direct
content development efforts and adjust existing content, URL, title, metas, headings, etc.
with the ability to explain and justify efforts to the client.
- Writing: Ability to write effective titles, headings, meta descriptions, etc. and make
adjustments to content (onsite and off) for effective keyword usage, flow & calls to
action. Solid grammar, spelling vocabulary & editing skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to figure things out & research solutions to
problems on your own.
- Familiar with using third-party tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Bright Local, etc. for
campaign analysis & adjustments.
- Ability to perform technical site, content and competitor audits to apply findings for
ongoing refinement of search progress.
- Effective client communication skills, ability to upsell products and services when
- Excellent verbal and written communication with reporting & discussing campaigns
progress/needs with clients.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate effective link acquisition strategies and recognize
quality/effective links vs. potentially harmful, ineffective links acquisition strategies.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
- Remote applicants in the following states will be considered:
CA, AZ, VT, ID, CT, MI, UT, IN, PA, VA, IL, SC.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Eligibility for Variable Pay increase based on your clients’ budgets.
- Some flexibility in working hours of the day once track record has been proven.