Content Marketing for
Helping you become the authority in your market.Let's Talk
Social Organic Posts
Everyone knows they need to be more active on social media. But let’s face it. There’s never enough time, and so it usually doesn’t happen. Let us handle it! Nifty designs, writes, and publishes social media posts on your firm’s accounts for you so you don’t ever have to worry or wonder if it’ll get done – it just will.
Graphics using a combo of custom and/or stock photography, and your brand's tone and styling.
High-quality content that continually reminds your followers who you are and what you do, and builds topical relevance and expertise on your social profiles.
Posts on each of your social media platforms, using effective calls to action and tagging relevant groups, topics, and geographic regions to maximize your reach.
Why Are Social Media Posts Important?
Social Signals Definition
Social signals are the collective engagements (i.e. likes, comments, shares, etc) users make while viewing your content. These engagements can occur on your website through the use of social sharing buttons or on the platform itself.
Social Signals & SEO
Exactly how social signals affect organic rankings is still debated in the SEO industry. But one thing is certain – if there isn’t a direct and causal impact between social signals and organic rankings, then there is an indirect impact, because the benefits of social signals feed into SEO.
Google, Bing and other search engines have been looking at signals from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for years to help determine content quality and the reputation of its author or creator.
Sharing your best content on social media is now the industry norm. Not only does it bring your social profiles to life and create opportunities for your content to be content seen, but it also gives people the chance to engage with and link to it! When that happens, you attract traffic and backlinks the natural way, and those are exactly the kind of “organic” signals Google’s algorithms are looking to reward.
Benefits of Doing Social Media Posts Include:
- Trust: Gives Google and Bing more reasons to trust you and your services by seeing people engage with your content.
- Exposure: Makes it easier for people to find your content, not just on the social media platforms, but in search engines too.
- Traffic: Attracts more referral traffic and backlinks to your website.
- Branding: Creates valuable touch points with potential new clients, increasing the likelihood of that person, or a family member or friend, becoming a client in the future.
- Promotion: Gives you a place to promote awards, case results, testimonials, announcements, firm news and a lot more.
- Community: Allows you to be a voice in your community to promote awareness and positive change.
- Connection: Allows people in your community to see and connect with your human side and not just “a lawyer in a stuffy suit”.
Some Of Our Examples
Whether you're a solo practitioner or a large firm, our designs will align with your branding guidelines.
Some Of Our Results
Our personal injury law client in a large metro saw the following results after one year of doing social organic posts.
A 1000% yr/yr increase in Facebook Page reach and a 1,400% yr/yr increase in Instagram reach.
A 1,800% yr/yr increase in Facebook Page visits and 1,300% yr/yr increase in Instagram profile visits.
Ready To Get Started?Give us a call or fill out our social posts questionnaire HERE.
We recommend working with Nifty. They’ve been great for us and I think they could be great for any law firm big or small.Patrick C. Cook, Shareholder