Nifty respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This Policy will inform you as to how we look after your personal data, including when you visit our website.
We will never sell your personal data to a third party.
Important information and who we are
Purpose of this policy
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Our full details are: Nifty Marketing, 1340 Overland Ave. Burley, ID 83318
Email: [email protected]
Changes to this policy and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated in May 2018.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes: first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, photos or other images.
- Contact Data includes: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, and any social media accounts used to contact us.
- Financial Data includes: bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have ordered or commissioned from us.
- Technical Data includes: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes: any username and password to access our systems, commissions or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes: information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and any third parties made known to you and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you or any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel an order or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- commission or order for our products or services (for example, by telephone, email or via our websites);
- create an account on our website or on one of our systems;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- make a general inquiry about our products or services; or
- give us feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google and VWO based inside or outside the U.S.A;
- advertising networks, such as Google Ads or Facebook, based inside or outside the U.S.A; and
- search information providers, such as Google, based inside or outside the U.S.A.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal, based inside or outside the U.S.A.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or with a Customer.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending you marketing or third-party direct marketing communications via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in any communication you receive from us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.