Hello, we're Nifty.
Nice To Meet You.
We know you will love working with us
Get paid for digital projects as a contractor
A marketing assistant supports the work of marketing strategists and associates on specific projects across multiple clients. They work closely with Nifty employees in a variety of functions, such as content editing, local directory consistency (i.e. Yelp, BBB), and PR work.
Responsibilities will vary according to client needs, but training will be provided. We are looking for individuals who are able to learn quickly but also maintain focus and discipline while working from home. Candidates may need to come into our office in Burley on occasion for training or meetings. This is an independent contractor position that can be part-time or full-time, but a minimum of 20 hours a week are required. Starting at $10/hr.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Computer skills (basic search engine abilities and content editing skills)
- Ability to edit and proofread content
- Strong work ethic
- Positive Attitude
- No experience in digital marketing required
- Responsive since you will be working remote
Responsibilities may include:
- Write, edit and publish content on client’s sites as well as 3rd party blogs.
- Research, document and generate link acquisition opportunities.
- Find scholarship posting opportunities for clients to publish their scholarships on.
- Assist in management and optimization of SEO campaigns.
- Quality control the link acquisition work performed to verify that client expectations are met.
- Search term review and optimization of Google Ads campaigns
- Local Services Ads lead processing and communication
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Awesome Team